“A methodological approach to refine the performance validation and predictive techniques in personnel selection“
Duration: 2 days full time – weekend formula
To whom it applies: Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, HR Specialists, Head Hunters, Selection Managers and everyone who is passionate about human resources and wants to analyse the main “predictiveness” tools used in personnel selection.
Targets Plan the selection interview on “scientific bases” tied to the skills model and acquire a structured interviewing method to reduce the risk of error and to increase the level of “significance”.
The in-depth study sessions allow the participant to tackle the planning, application and re-elaboration of the advanced individual and group personnel selection techniques with a practical and concrete approach.
- The Contributions of NEUROSCIENCES in personnel selection criteria
- The selection process starting from the skills model
- The methodological approach based on personality traits
- The interview stage as a moment for structured, thorough, objective and predictive investigation
- Assessment techniques and their predictiveness: the design of the assessment center and the “putting heads together” analysis
- The motivational analysis as a predictive factor in change and in success
- The support of computer applications used by the head hunting companies in E-recruiting
The sessions will be distinguished by strong interaction and continuous moments for comparison entailing considerable participation, simulation and role playing.