EXPERIENCE International helps companies boost their competitiveness by seeking, recruiting and developing professionals at managerial level in the life sciences and healthcare industry. Our team is made up of partners, employees, consultants and expert researchers that work both nationally and internationally. On behalf of an important innovative multinational company, focused on the development and marketing of implants and instrumentation for spinal treatment, we are looking for a:
The Account Manager will work in line with the company strategic business plan to achieve sales targets. He/she will be in charge of the Spine product portfolio and will be responsible for building and maintaining the company’s sales in one part of Wallonie and creating strong relationship with some KOL‘s in Flanders. He/she will also monitor the day to day sales operations in order to drive the sales, building strategic partnerships with medical wholesalers and will coach, train, develop and supervise the OR staff.
- Be in charge of creating sales strategies across the territory to achieve significant growth on Spine product line and overall sales goals;
- Monitor sales revenue and sales process at regional level and take leadership in all invitations to tenders
- Build Annual Regional Business Plan and individual sales targets
- Design and implement specific business plans for KOLs, acting as an advisor according to their needs
- Guarantee that medical / nursing staff are adequately trained according to company standards
- Have a clear communication channel with SR Management, providing accurate reporting and constant feedbacks about business insights and results
Required skills: Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or in scientific/economic subjects, a master degree of MBA will be considered a plus. A previous experience of at least 5 years in similar sales roles, inside a relevant orthopedic devices company (preferably Spine) is a must. Strong leadership approach, entrepreneurial spirit, results orientation, extensive knowledge the Belgian neuro/orthopedic market and its KOL’s completes the profile.
The right candidate is a team player, high integrity, that has a commercial profile. He/she must have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to train and mentor other people. Fluency in English and familiarity with Office package are highly required.
We offer permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that fits the most qualified candidacies, the entrance in an innovative multinational and growing professional environment, with many opportunities of personal growth and improvement.
Job site: Belgium