EXPERIENCE International helps companies boost their competitiveness by seeking, recruiting and developing professionals at managerial level in the life sciences and healthcare industry. Our team is made up of partners, employees, consultants and expert researchers in the sector of human resources, with proven experience, working both nationally and internationally through strategic partnerships with multinational clients. On behalf of an important multinational company with a leading position in the healthcare area, we are looking for a:
BUSINESS STRATEGY ANALYST
The Business Strategy Analyst will support the Business Unit Manager by collecting data and by conducting efficient analyses of the business, in order to improve the sales operations and to expand the market share of the company. Moreover he/she will provide support to the marketing and sales divisions for what it concerns some specific topics: Commercial Operations, Quality, Business Intelligence, Tenders and Field Marketing.
- He/she deals with data collection and data analysis activities to help the BUM to take efficient decisions and to create smart strategies in order to expand the market and the business;
- He/she creates reports and documents for the implementation or the revision of plans and strategies;
- He/she analyzes the market share trends, participates in the discussion of the business scenarios and creates plans in order to underline the incremental opportunities;
- He/she cooperates with the sales organization, developing new programs to help them to be more efficient and performative in the field activities;
- He/she supports the tender processes by preparing and collecting the whole technical documentation;
- He/she will cooperate with the marketing division for what it concerns the organization and execution of local events
Required Skills: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering. A previous experience of 2 years in similar roles or in clinical roles inside multinational healthcare realities. Ability to understand, collect and synthesize data and technical information, the capability to understand the sales process and how different functional areas work together inside a company.
The right candidate has got an analytical, problem solving and result-driven approach, along with strong interpersonal skills. He/she needs to have excellent communication skills, fluency in English and the ability to understand data and to turn them into a cohesive communication model for the sales teams.
Job site: Milan