Business Unit Manager
The BUM will work in line with corporate country leadership team to plan, schedule and execute sales tactics, securing companie’s product positioning, market penetration and training iniciatives. Aims the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth, influencing directly in the development of overall sales strategies, objectives and long-range goals.
- Will reference marketing intelligence to properly strategize with sales team, aiming to increase market share
- Provide continuous and updated tools to key stakeholders to ensure up to date industry, collecting data from their region on competitor’s sales tactics and prepares his/her team to counter them
- Monitors regional sales results on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation;
- Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager;
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget;
- Ensures effective territory management and account targeting is practiced in each territory;
- Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team and manager, adjusts strategies in accordance with Country requirements;
- Maintains contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures
- Coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model;
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Required skills: Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or in scientific/economic subjects, a previous experience of 10 years in sales / marketing roles inside multinational healthcare realities. Master’s or MBA will be considered a plus. Deep knowledge of the French market and of its main Key Decision Makers.
The right candidate has got good analytic skills and a problem solving and result-driven approach. He/she must be familiar with data and numbers management. He/she needs to have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to train and mentor other people. Fluency in English and familiarity with Office package are highly required.
We offer permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that fits the most qualified candidacies, the entrance in a multinational and well-structured professional environment, supported by the most advanced technologies, with many opportunities of personal growth and improvement.
Job site: Paris