EXPERIENCE International is an international Head-hunting company that seeks, recruits and develops managerial profiles mainly in the life sciences and healthcare industry. Our team is made up of partners, employees, and consultants in the human resources area. They have got a proven background in the healthcare area and they work at both national and international levels through strategic partnerships with multinational clients. In order to expand our team, we are looking for a:
The candidate will be part of the main talent acquisition projects and will support the consultants in contacting, recruiting and interviewing the best talents that match the needs of our clients. He/she will deal with first contact activities and will be in charge of the internal database management, assuring all the CVs are properly added and updated. Moreover, he/she will work closely with the Office Manager in dealing with the main back-office activities.
The main responsibilities of the job include:
- Supporting the consultants in the main head-hunting activities, finding and recruiting the most suitable candidates for a particular project;
- Phone screening, job posting, talent mapping and collecting CVs activities;
- Managing the internal database, by adding new CVs and updating the existing ones;
- Answering calls, taking messages and scheduling interviews and appointments for the consultants;
- Writing, preparing and formatting reports, scripts and presentations for consultants and clients to send them to the clients;
Required skills: the ideal candidate has got a Bachelor degree in Humanistic studies or in Human resources related subjects. He/she is able to speak and to write fluently in English and he/she knows how to use the IT main tools of the Office package. The knowledge of a second language is considered a plus.
We are looking for a dynamic and empathic person, able to interact with other people and to work efficiently in a professional team. He/she has good communication skills and an open-minded approach, He/she is eager to learn new thing and to acquire new skills. He/she has got a problem-solving approach and is able to work in an international fast-growing environment.
We offer an internship contract with real opportunities for growth in the future, the inclusion in an international, young, dynamic and professional context supported by modern tools and methodologies.
Location: Milan, Italy