EXPERIENCE International is an international recruiting and consulting firm focused on the healthcare area. We work at international level, helping companies in medical devices, equipment, life science or pharmaceutical areas to find the best talents and the best professional resources in different markets: medical devices, pharmaceuticals, equipment and diagnostics.
On behalf of an important multinational company with a leading position inside the Structural Heart market, we are looking for a:
INTERNATIONAL SENIOR THERAPY SPECIALIST
(Structural Heart Division)
This position will be primarily responsible for providing clinical case coverage of the Mitral Valve System. As TS you will help recruit patients into the clinical studies by working closely with physicians and directly calling on referral sources. Once deemed capable by the Director of Field Clinical, a TS will assist hospital personnel in the echocardiographic and Computed Tomography (CT) screening of potential patients. In providing clinical coverage, TS train interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cath lab staff, and ancillary personnel on the use of the Mitral Valve System, and provide technical support to physicians during procedures. The TS will be as well responsible for data dissemination in their sites and among referral chain of influence.
This TS position will progressively move into a more commercial role, when moving to CE marking – end of 2019.
- Actively participates in the conduct of clinical trials to determine patient selection, surgical planning, procedure detail, peri-operative patient management and follow-up care.
- Ensure compliance with protocol and all regulatory procedures by training site personnel, conducting on-site evaluations and follow-up of corrective actions.
- Provide technical support to clinicians during valve implant procedures.
- Screen patients with sonographers and echocardiologists to ensure that site personnel have the skills required to determine patient eligibility.
- Implement field-based physician and staff training programs.
- Facilitate communication among the diverse constituents (Interventionalists, Cardiovascular surgeons, Echocardiologists, sonographers, cardiac anesthesiologists, cath lab management, etc.) who need to work together effectively to generate patients for treatment, procedure scheduling, and successful clinical outcomes.
- Work with the Clinical Operations staff to assure clinical site activity complies with requirements of study protocol, stated ethical committee requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies, evaluates, reports, and ensures follow-up of adverse experiences through timely and accurate documentation and reporting per internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- BS/BA in life sciences or marketing.
- Minimum of 5-10 years Medical Clinical Support/Sales Experience, Medical training (RN, EMT, PA, Perfusion, etc.) background strongly preferred.
- Strong clinical orientation: training clinicians and providing technical assistance during procedures, including trouble-shooting.
- Compliant: respect all rules set by the company.
- Strong analytical skills: able to identify and resolve issues and to adapt best practices across institutions.
- Unsurpassed communication and interpersonal skills: to build relationships and obtain results.
- Ability to work in a team environment that rewards contribution.
- Knowledge of GCP (ISO 14155) and FDA/EU regulations.
- Willingness to travel extensively (>50% of the time).
- Ability to work long hours in a cath lab/OR (in lead) at least several days per week.
We offer a permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that fits the most qualified candidacies, the entrance in a multinational and well-structured professional environment, supported by the most advanced technologies, with strong opportunities of personal growth and improvement.
Job Site: Various