EXPERIENCE International helps companies boost their competitiveness by seeking, recruiting and developing professionals at managerial level in the life sciences and healthcare industry. Our team is made up of partners, employees, consultants and expert researchers in the sector of human resources, with proven experience, working both nationally and internationally through strategic partnerships with multinational clients. On behalf of an important multinational company with a leading position in the healthcare area, we are looking for a:
SALES DIRECTOR ITALY
The Sales Director will be in charge of creating, defining and developing all the sales strategies and the commercial actions in the whole Italian territory. He/she will be in charge of the nutrition product portfolio and will be responsible of the Italian Sales Targets. He/she will lead and coordinate a team of sales people formed by both direct reports and agents and distributors. He/she will interact with the key customers in order to promote the company’s image, to spread the knowledge and the awareness of the nutrition product line and to find new business opportunities.
- He/she creates and implements sales strategies and tactics for a deep penetration in the Italian market;
- He/she will be in charge of achieving regional and national sales goals;
- He/she will be in charge of sales budgeting and forecasting activities;
- He/she will lead, guide and coaches a sales force in order to guarantee efficient sales and promotional activities;
- He/she interacts with distributors and agents, providing them with all the technical and commercial documentation and negotiating with them in order to find a good balance between their interests and Company’s one.
Required skills: Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or in scientific/economic subjects, a previous experience of 5 years in sales roles inside multinational healthcare realities, dealing with pharma and/or medical device businesses. A strong leadership approach and the ability to lead and to guide a large team of resources. Deep knowledge of the Italian healthcare market and of its main Key Decision Makers.
The right candidate has got good analytic skills and a problem solving and result-driven approach. He/she must be familiar with data and numbers management. He/she needs to have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to train and mentor other people. Fluency in English and familiarity with Office package are highly required.
We offer permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that fits the most qualified candidacies, the entrance in a multinational and well-structured professional environment, supported by the most advanced technologies, with many opportunities of personal growth and improvement.
Job site: Italy