The Sales Manager will be in charge of creating, defining and developing all the sales strategies and the commercial actions in the whole German territory. He/she will be in charge of the orthopedics product portfolio and will be responsible of the German Sales Targets. He/she will lead and coordinate a team of sales people formed by both direct reports and agents and distributors. He/she will interact with the key customers in order to promote the company’s image, to spread the knowledge and the awareness of the line and to find new business opportunities.
- He/she creates and implements sales strategies and tactics for a deep penetration in the German market;
- He/she will be in charge of achieving regional and national sales goals;
- He/she will be in charge of sales budgeting and forecasting activities;
- He/she will lead, guide and coaches a sales force in order to guarantee efficient sales and clinical activities;
- He/she interacts with distributors and agents, providing them with all the technical and commercial documentation and negotiating with them in order to find a good balance between their interests and Company’s one.
Required skills: Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or in scientific/economic subjects, a previous experience of 5 years in sales roles inside multinational healthcare realities, dealing with orthopedics businesses. A strong leadership approach and the ability to lead and to guide a large team of resources. Deep knowledge of the German healthcare market and of its main Key Decision Makers.
The right candidate has got good analytic skills and a problem solving and result-driven approach. He/she must be familiar with data and numbers management. He/she needs to have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to train and mentor other people. Fluency in English and familiarity with Office package are highly required.
We offer permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that fits the most qualified candidacies, the entrance in a multinational and well-structured professional environment, supported by the most advanced technologies, with many opportunities of personal growth and improvement.
Job site: Frankfurt