EXPERIENCE International is an international recruiting and consulting firm focused on the Healthcare area. We work at international level, helping companies in medical devices, equipment, life science or pharmaceutical areas to find the best talents and the best professional resources in different markets: medical devices, pharmaceuticals, equipment and diagnostics.
On behalf of an important multinational company with a leading position inside the Cardiovascular market, we are looking for a:
SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS MANAGER
The resource will be the head of a wide team of medical and clinical resources, providing other internal divisions with some specific and scientific-oriented support.
- He/she provides input for study design activities and statistical plans;
- He/she supervises the whole clinical trial process, focusing in particular on the patient selection phase and delivering statistical and data output tools and reports;
- He/she deals with eCRF and database management;
- He/she provides data to support risk, clinical and technical analysis;
- He/she ensures literatures searches review is shared with the right departments;
- He/she defines publication and presentation strategies in cooperation with other internal divisions;
- He/she participates in Medical Advisory Board Meetings.
The ideal candidate has got a degree in medical, lifescience or healthcare related subjects. He/she should have a previous experience of almost 5 years (or more) in similar roles or in clinical project management positions inside multinational medical devices or healthcare companies.
Moreover he/she should have good leadership skills. He/she must be able to interact with different kinds of people and to lead and to guide a wide team towards the achievement of important targets. Finally, he/she should be able to speak English fluently.
We offer a permanent contract with a salary package (with benefits and bonuses) that may satisfy the most qualified profiles. You are going to work inside a multinational and well-structured professional environment, supported by the most advanced technologies, with strong opportunities for personal growth and improvement.
Job Site: Paris, France